• Jeff Dalziel is a Multi-Platinum and award-winning Canadian record producer, Sony/ATV songwriter and musician. Jeff has produced and co-written music for labels and artists including Warner Music Canada, Sony Music Canada, Slaight Music, Wax Records, Open Road Recordings, Coalition Music, Arts & Crafts, The Washboard Union, Jessica Mitchell, Dan Davidson, Chris Labelle, Nice Horse, The Abrams, Johnson Crook, Jay Walker, Ryan Langdon, River Town Saints, Brett Kissel, Alee, Andrew Hyatt, Aaron Allen, David Janes, Alyssa Reid, Tom Wilson, Jim Cuddy, Edwin, Prozzak, Tupelo Honey, Canadian Idol, Lights, Thornley, Prty H3ro, Swollen Members and many more.
• Since 2005 Jeff Dalziel has owned and operated The Post Office/ Dieselmusic, developing artists, writing and producing major label records and singles, mixing and co-writing songs for record placement, writing music for TV and Film.
• From (1999-2005) Jeff was an in-house producer for Sony Music Canada, developing and producing for Sony’s domestic roster and special projects. (Edwin, Tom Wilson, Prozzak, Chantal Kreviazuk)
• Jeff is the 2018 CCMA, 2018 CMAO and 2019 CMAO Producer Of The Year.
• In 2019 Jeff Dalziel became a proud endorser and user of world-class Warm Audio microphones / recording equipment. https://warmaudio.com
Jeff Dalziel - Producer / SonyATV Songwriter
· Pete Lesperance can be heard on recent releases by The Washboard Union | Jim Cuddy | Dan Davidson | River Town Saints | Lennon & Maisy | Leaving Thomas | Tareya Green | Harem Scarem | The Stellas | Alee
· Guitarist | Co-Producer | Songwriter of Canadian Rock Band Harem Scarem
· Harem Scarem has released 14 albums to date with sales of over one million records world wide.
· Instruments - Electric and Acoustic Guitar | Bass | Banjo | Dobro Mandolin | Lap Steel | Vocals | Programming
· Live performer with Harem Scarem | Michelle Wright | The Stellas
Pete Lesperance - Producer/Songwriter/Multi-Instrumentalist